Thursday, March 26, 2009

Study Group??

Hey guys,

Well there's another test coming up. How did everyone feel about the study group last time? Is there any interest in meeting again?

-Tyler

15 comments:

  1. I missed the last study group but would be interested in attending the next one if given enough notice to make childcare arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler,
    It definitely helped I would gladly attend/participate in another group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would go to another study group if you held one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely go...but Wednesdays are really bad for me I have classes until 930 pm =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tyler, another study group sounds good... last one was helpful! Maybe tuesday or wednesday evening?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi guys, i'm happy to hear people found the last study group helpful. How does 11 am on tuesday sound to everyone??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a class right after Med soc. so anytime after 1 would definitely work on tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have class at 11 right after Med Soc. on Tuesdays. Is there anyway to make it a different time? Or hold another session? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have another class also but after 1 i am free

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, so it sounds like 1 pm would be a better time to meet. how does the library at 1 sound to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not good for me, I have class, but I guess if I have any questions I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If anyone has any questions about the test that can't meet at 1 please see me in or after class so that we can figure an alternative out.

    ReplyDelete